FANMAIL & SUBMISSION: DR. DAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Whas good, I enjoy visiting your blog. I see some of that guys you post and read the comments, so I am curious to what your visitors think of me, if I got what it takes to be a feature model LOL.
Sorry I can't show my face, due to the nature of job. Hopefully this view will suffice.
Thanks, and keep up the good work,
Loyal Reader 




Dear Loyal reader, 
as you can tell from the title of the post,
you made my fucking heart skip! you, sir do have what it takes
to do whatever you want, with whomever you want, whenever you want!
As I wipe the drool from my mouth, I'd like to say thank you 
for your submission! Please don't be a stranger!
Sincerely, 
-Touch

13 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Hell yeah....like Touch said you've definitely got what it takes... can you stop by my house first though, lol... Sexy as hell!

The Sexy Black Nerd said...[Reply]

Damn!!! You are really working the Masculine Perspective!!! Keep up the good work and please post more pics!!! Damn you fine!!!

Dredz said...[Reply]

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!MOS DEF GOT WHAT IT TAKES!!!! VERY VERY VERY NICE!!!! YOU HAVE A FAN HERE!!!!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Hmmm that may cause me to fleet more often lmbao (oh i crack myself up... or i'm on crack haha)

chauncy primm said...[Reply]

Damn daddy! I mean damn big daddy! We would have such a passionate night together.

Jay said...[Reply]

Absolutely HOT! I love your chest dude.

Unknown said...[Reply]

His body is immaculate!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Love it!!

MommyILikeBoys said...[Reply]

are u serious!?!? LoL ... I'm gonna chalk that question up to humility. I love when super sexy ppl don't know/realize how sexy they are...that's even sexier!!!!

London said...[Reply]

Yes you are very mouth watering. I'd love to see more.

Mr. Bare said...[Reply]

the hairy body is great.

looking good man.

Unknown said...[Reply]

HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES!

Twisted Wing said...[Reply]

Yes... i cant passed that CHEST :)