TOUCH MAIL!!

Monday, January 10, 2011



Q:
HeyTouch, 
your blog is the best! I do enjoy it, I cum (heheh) every day man! I visit other sites and see some of your posts,
does that ever bother you? How do you prevent that?
-Ovy


A:
Sup Ovy,
thanks so much for visiting every day! It means alot! As other sites having some of the same pics, thatS more than ok, nothing is really original or new when it comes to these types of sites. Its extremely hard to find quality pics for our viewers to enjoy, and sometimes we "borrow" from each other. I personally try to find what I consider new pics all the time, without visiting the other blogs to "borrow" but sometimes my fellow bloggers have got some real FIRE that I MUST post! Somtimes I posted things that they have already posted, without realizing it. In the future, with the growth of this blog, I hope to get exclusives and do interviews with some of the models I love to look at! Again thank you for visiting and please tell your homies about my blog! Take care! OH! if oyu have any exclusives, send them my way!



*If you have ANY questions for Touch, please email @ TMPERSPECTIVE@GMAIL.COM*

0 comments: